Green-fees 18 holes
|Guest hotel (-10%)||€49||€70|
|Student /-21 yo||€35||€48|
(starts at 4 pm)
Locations & Services
|Crecy Golf Club Golf Cart with GPS*||€40|
|Crecy Golf Club Golf Cart (without GPS)||€35|
|1 ball bucket (golf practice)||€3|
|Golf club set renting||€29|
*Tees and water bottle inclusive
Out of bounds
All fences bordering the golf course are off limits.
Internal out of bounds
To play of the hole #10, the hole #18 is off limits. White stakes define it. These stakes are immovable obstructions when you play the hole #18.
All ways designed for golf carts are considered immovable obstructions. The furniture on the course (shelters, benches, washing balls, bins, signs etc …)
The rules of etiquette published by the French Golf Federation is applied to everyone.
• Respect other players following the game pace and inviting to pass priority areas without waiting for the official period of 5 minutes. Stay in constant contact with the game that precedes us is the best way to respect the rhythm of the game.
• Implement all recommendations displayed (cloakroom, driving range) Avoid, except in case of emergency, the use of mobile phones.
Care of the course
Of course, We all know you are expected to:
• Repair divots
• Before leaving a bunker, you must carefully smooth all marks made with a rake
• Repair any damage caused to the greens, including pitches
• Prevent damage to the playing area by repeated test movements, mainly on tee departures
• Replace metal spikes of your shoes by plastic spikes.
• No jeans
• No shorts (shorts or rolled)
• No tracksuits and sneakers
• No tank tops or blouses flanged necklines
• Club House: take off your cap
All players must make sure that the shot and practice swings he will play do not involve any risk for other players.
Dogs are not allowed in the Club House